Is this course for you?
- Does it feel like you’re just ‘going through the motions’?
- Do you feel like you lack control of your life?
- Does it feel like you’re destined for more but something keeps holding you back?
- Are you not sure where to start?
- Do you fear failure or question your abilities to conquer your dreams?
- Have you been exploring personal development for a time and are looking for something more than a model, or a process?
- Are you ready to see yourself and your life through a new lens. Direct your own growth while leading and inspiring those around you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, this course is for you!
Innate Leaders method
We’ll use the six attributes of a leadership mindset to help you shift your thinking around blocks that prevent you achieving your goals. With a shift in mindset, you’ll be able to find a way to move forward. Because when mindsets shift, everything shifts.
What to expect
1-2-1 calls with Ruth Morris
We’ll begin with a complimentary twenty-minute coaching call to get a sense of where you’re at. This helps you hone in on a challenge to bring to the workshops. We’ll also answer any questions you may have.
Session 1: Seeing your worldview
We don’t see the world as it is. Our worldview is made up of all our experiences to date. That means our way of seeing the world is an interpretation of the world, not the real world. This session draws on the flexibility of mind and genuine curiosity, to explore how we assembled our worldview and how that worldview determines our mindset in life.
Session 2: Understanding your mindset
Now that we understand how worldview works, we draw on enterprise thinking to explore how our worldview impacts on our life: supporting and reinforcing the useful and not useful things we do.
Session 3: Shifting your mindset
We’ll work with you to apply another attribute: mindfulness. We use mindfulness to fully understand the mechanism that keeps unhelpful mindset patterns intact and begin the process of dismantling mindset patterns that don’t help us.
Session 4: Choosing your mindset
Mindsets form over time. And because they form, they can be changed. This session works to help you develop a mindset that helps you achieve the goals you want by finding a new way to see your challenges.
Session 5: Living differently
A shift in thinking is good. A shift in behaviour is better. In this session, we look at the challenges of living the mindset shift that you’ve developed over the course of the program. We’ll encourage you to set a personal challenge to achieve over the coming months.
Session 6: Putting it into practice
Seeing your place in the bigger picture, deciding what you need to focus on: those are just two of the behaviours that make living your personal challenge possible. This session further embeds your shift in perspective, and addresses any challenges you may be experiencing living your new perspective.
Session 7: Looking beyond
Leading yourself in life is an initial process and an on-going decision. This last session is about continuing the journey as you grow yourself and others.
Find inspiration and accountability in our community. It’s easier together, with ‘Leadership for Life’ by Innate Leaders, you’re not alone!
As the sessions progress, we’ll develop a virtual group to offer help and support as you live these ideas.
- 20-minute discovery call
- Seven weekly Zoom sessions
- The group will be limited to eight people
- After the seven sessions, we can follow up to check-in, help, and support each other and we’ll continue to support each other via MeWe.
We encourage you to read The Six Attributes of a Leadership Mindset and use it as a workbook through the sessions.